Florida attorneys are required to practice with a high level of professionalism. They must work ethically and professionally, always keeping in mind the client’s best interest. When a Florida attorney fails to do so, and this causes damages to the client, that attorney may have committed legal malpractice.
A legal malpractice attorney with the firm of Bernheim and Dolinsky is experienced in handling legal malpractice cases and we may be able to recover monetary damages for you as a result of another Florida attorney’s negligent or unethical actions.
What is Legal Malpractice?
In Florida, legal malpractice may consist of:
- Failure to file in violation of a statute of limitation
- Failure to file materials by a deadline
- Trial Procedure Violations
- Trial Errors, including failure to raise issues, forgetting to present evidence or withholding evidence, failure to raise proper objections, and others
- Attorney negligence or failure to properly represent a client
Contact a Florida Legal Malpractice Lawyer
If you believe you have been a victim of legal malpractice in Florida, the legal malpractice lawyers at Bernheim and Dolinsky may be able to help you receive compensation for your losses.
Call us at 800-474-4089 or contact us online. With Bernheim and Dolinsky, LLC on your side, you will never fight alone.
General Practice Areas
|Class Action||Criminal Law||Insurance Claims|
|Legal Malpractice||Long-term Care||Lost Wages|
|Mass Torts||Property & Casualty Claims||Qui Tam|
|Personal Injury||Product Liability||General|