Attorney Jesse N. Bernheim is one of the senior and founding partners at Bernheim and Dolinsky, LLC., and Kelley Bernheim Dolinsky, LLC, the medical device and pharmaceutical drug litigation division of Bernheim and Dolinsky, LLC with multiple convenient locations throughout the United States. Jesse is admitted to practice in Florida and New Jersey. Jesse graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in 2001 cum laude (with honors). He has been licensed to practice law in Florida and New Jersey since 2001.
Jesse’s practice focuses on the handling of personal injury, product liability, insurance litigation and mass torts. He has handled thousands of civil litigation matters, including wrongful death claims, construction site accidents, medical device defects, medical malpractice claims, motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, serious injury claims, dog bite cases, longshoremen cases, worker compensation claims, slip and fall claims, pedestrian, bicycle, and motorcycle accidents, negligent security cases, insurance law, legal malpractice claims, bad faith claims, homeowner insurance claims, boat accidents, property damage claims, pharmaceutical drug litigation and numerous other personal injury matters. Jesse has multiple verdicts and settlements where he has recovered multi-million dollars of results for his clients.
Jesse is a member of several organizations:
- American Justice Association
- Florida Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Florida Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Broward County Justice Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Dade County Justice Association
- Million Dollar Advocates
Jesse is an aggressive attorney who takes pride in pursuing insurance companies and large corporations who have harmed individuals until he is confident that justice has been served. He has seen firsthand, on thousands of occasions, how his clients were mistreated by an insurance company or corporate defendant that wrongfully denied claims just to delay compensating for wrongful conduct or valid claims. Therefore he immerses himself in every case and gives each client the personal attention that they deserve so that his clients can obtain the successful outcome they are entitled to.
Mr. Bernheim has taken an active role in the representation of numerous clients that suffer from damages as a result of a defective medical device or dangerous drug. Some of the active Mass Tort litigation includes:
- In Re Depuy Orthopaedics ASR Hip Implant Litigation (Metal on Metal Hip Litigation), MDL 2391
- In Re Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II Hip Implant Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2441
- In Re Ethicon, Inc. Pelvic Repair Systems Products Liability Litigation , MDL 2327
- In Re C.R. Bard, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2187
- In Re American Medical Systems, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2325
- In Re Boston Scientific Corp. Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2326
- In Re Coloplast Corp. Pelvic Support Systems Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2387
- In Re Denture Cream Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2051
- In Re Zimmer NexGen Knee Implant Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2272
- In Re Depuy Pinnacle Depuy Orthopaedics, Inc., Pinnacle Hip Implant Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2244
- In Re Actos (Pioglitazone) Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2299
- In Re Fresenius GranuFlo/NaturaLyte Dialysate Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2428
Jesse was recently given the distinct honor of a special appointment by United State District Court Judge Donovan Frank in Minnesota as State Court Liaison to the Stryker Hip MDL. He has taken an active role in the Stryker Hip Litigation pursuing justice for hundreds of clients that have suffered as a result of a defective Stryker hip. In addition to handling cases for clients nationwide in the Stryker MDL, Jesse was also appointed liaison counsel in the South Florida Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II Litigation in Broward and Palm Beach Counties where Jesse was the first attorney to file a lawsuit against Stryker in Florida on behalf of Florida citizens.
Do not hesitate to contact Attorney Jesse Bernheim to discuss how Bernheim and Dolinsky, LLC can assist you with your case. All initial consultations are free and most cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. A contingency agreement means that the fee is deducted from the recovery following a settlement or verdict and unless otherwise agreed to a client does not incur any upfront costs or fees.
- University of Miami School of Law , Coral Gables, Florida, graduated cum laude (with honors)
- B.B.A., University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts
- Major: Business/Finance
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice:
- State of Florida
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Guest Speaker at “Handling the Auto Injury Case”