Florida workers’ compensation law ensures that people who are injured during their employment have the right to medical care and compensation from their employers.
At Bernheim and Dolinsky, LLC, our Florida workers’ compensation lawyers have represented thousands of individuals who were hurt or injured while at work. Our team of workers’ compensation attorneys are dedicated to helping Florida workers who are injured receive their workers’ compensation benefits for which they are eligible for.
Workers’ Compensation Injuries
Examples of Florida workers’ compensation claims:
- Injury to the knee(s), neck , back, shoulder or head
- Severe burns, shock, electrocution from a fire or electricity
- Repetitive trauma syndrome/carpal tunnel
- Scarring, disfigurement and fractures from a work related accident
- Asbestos exposure
- Eye injuries
- Hearing loss
- Psychiatric problems resulting from injury
- Heart attacks or hypertension resulting from the workplace
- Fatal work related accidents
Florida Workers’ Compensation Claims
If you have been injured on the job in Florida, you may be entitled to:
- A lump sum settlement
- Access to medical care without any co-payments
- Reimbursement of any out-of-pocket medical expenses, including hospital bills, and mileage to and from medical appointments
- Prescription reimbursement
- A percentage of your weekly wage if you missed any time from work
- Compensation for disfigurement, visible scars, burns or specific permanent disabilities
- Death benefits for a loved one who may have been killed on the job
Contact a Florida Workers’ Compensation Attorney
At Bernheim and Dolinsky, LLC, our team of Florida workers’ compensation lawyers can assist in getting compensation for you injuries and all workers’ compensation benefits you are entitled to.
For more information please contact Bernheim & Dolinsky, L.L.C. at 1-800-474-4089 or contact us online.
Free, no-obligation case evaluation. No fee unless you recover.
Home and hospital visits.
Experienced lawyers helping clients nationwide.